Friday, October 25, 2013

Crazy Kid

Our weather up here has definitely taken a plunge.  We are down into the lower 20's in the morning and then our highs have been about mid 30's, with a dusting of snow everyday for the past week.  This morning it was actually pretty icy.  Lyle does not see why I think he should have to wear a coat.  He is perfectly comfortable in a plain T-shirt and maybe a hoodie.  I honestly think he was born for Minnesota. Here was the view out of our front and back door this morning.



We did have a great time when we came down for a few days to see Robert and family last week.   It was hard to leave, especially since it felt like we did not get to see Robert hardly at all, he was rained out earlier in the week and had to work the whole time we were down there, we only got to see him a few hours each evening if we were lucky. :(

 I was really bad about not taking many pictures while we were down, I had a really yucky cold and it really didn't hit me until I got back that  I didn't get a single picture of Mom, Dad or Uncle Dean :(  I am sure my Dad is heartbroken by the fact that is his face won't be gracing this post.

 Rae and Miss Sophie
 Not sure what is up with Ryann's hair...
 My little JT has grown a foot!!!  Ryann is acting like a dork, so is Rae:)
Good pic of Ryann and Aunt Jill.  Love JT's laughing face and of course Rae is being a dork:)

The kids had a blast and we really did enjoy every minute we got to spend with some of the best people on this earth, in my opinion anyway:)  Next time I will try to do a better job of actually taking pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment